Vijaybhoomi University (VU) and SIDBI aims to develop entrepreneurs from the skilled force of India and partnered to launch Swavalamban Skill to Enterprise Model (STEM). The objective of the course is to build the next generation of successful entrepreneurs for the Nation. SIDBI shall initially fund the education of this highly selective cohort. VU has taken the challenge to mentor, coach and educate the selected candidates to be a part of this elite pioneering group. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity and there are just 30 seats.
VU India’s first liberal professional university based in Karjat, has partnered with SIDBI the Principal Financial Institution set up by GoI for the Promotion, Financing and Development of the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprise (MSME) sector, with the prime objective of providing entrepreneurial learning and opportunities to the Indian youth skilled in various professions and make them successfully set up their own venture. For more information, please visit: https://www.sidbi.in/
You are invited to join this program from VU (anchored by JAGSoM@VU) and SIDBI, a program that supports skilled professionals and will help you set up your own enterprise in about 5 months’ time.
Highlights and Benefits
The program aims to enable and make skilled youth ready to launch their own business (be venture ready and credit ready) by:
- Taking the participants through the basics of finance, marketing and compliance.
- Guiding the participants through the process of setting up an enterprise.
- Guiding the participants in identifying the right place and space
- Connecting the participants with a small liquidity with the help Small Finance Bank/Foundations for incubating and establishing their venture even before the completion of the program
- Guiding participants in reaching out to various foundations such as deASRA, Braveheart, Wadhwani Foundation to name a few that will support such ventures through both financial support and mentoring.
- Guiding learners through operationalizing the venture.
- Onboarding and Commencement: December 2022.
- Business and Personality Development: 10-12 weeks fully residential program at VU campus Karjat, Maharatra.
- Mentoring and Scaleup: 12 to 16 weeks on field hand holding and incubation support for setting up each enterprise
- The entire on- campus residential program will be without any charges and will fully funded by SIDBI.
Application and Admission Process
|Eligibility:||Skill certification of NSQF 3 and above|
|Admission:||Based on evaluation of the candidate’s suitability, through a predefined process. Program is restricted to 30 participants only|
|For more information contact:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Contact Us:||+91 7349256525|